1. Ultrasound : Ultrasound is effective for variety of therapeutic uses. It mainly includes fracture healing, dissolution of thrombus, and the treatment of plantar fasciitis and epicondylitis.
2. Phonophoresis : Phonophoresis is the method in which the ultrasound is used to enhance the delivery of topical drugs. This technique is specifically used for anti-inflammatory purposes.
3. Electrical Stimulation : Electrical Stimulation modalities can be used for both pain relief and functional improvements.It is very effective in facilitating functional facial movements in patients with Bell’s palsy and helps in regain the muscle strength in stroke cases.
4. Iontophoresis : Similar to phonophoresis, iontophoresis is a type of Electrical -stimulation used to administer medication. The electrical current helps to push topical drugs through the skin and into the bloodstream. It ultimately helps in reducing inflammation, muscle spasm prevention and breaking of mineral deposition.
5. Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation (TENS) : Transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation is a type of Electrical stimulation which is used to manage acute and chronic pain.
WHY CHOOSE US
We continue to pursue that same vision!