1. Anterior cruciate ligament reconstructions :- Protocol for physiotherapy following knee surgery to restore its functions.
2. Straight Leg Raise :- exercise to recover quadriceps strength.
3. Knee slide with belts :- To regain knee motion and helps to circulate the swelling away from the joint.
4. Femoacetabular impingement :- Hip stabilization and muscle control.
5. Rotator Cuff Repair :- Ensures mobility of shoulder joint and decreases the resting pain.
6. Cat/ Cow back shoulder :- Decreases stiffness of the back
7. Clam shell Exercise :- To regain function of Gluteus medius muscle.
8. Low Back Press Up :- Restores range of motion of lumbar spine and relieves pain.
WHY CHOOSE US
We continue to pursue that same vision!