What is Therapeutic Yoga ?
Therapeutic yoga refers to the application of techniques and practices to support people facing physical and mental health challenges. Yoga has been practiced therapeutically for thousands of years
Maintaining good health where both body and mind function in harmony is a bliss. Here therapeutic yoga can play a vital role in your life MAURYA AYURVEDA brings traditional expertise and knowledge in the right proportions to use yoga as a therapeutic tool into its treatment method.
Benefits of Therapeutic yoga
- Yoga can help improve cardiovascular health by lowering blood pressure, cholesterol, it can
- prevent stroke .Yoga postures and breathing techniques help maintain your blood pressure to normal
- Yoga practice regularly can strengthen cardiac muscles, increase lung capacity, and increase oxygen intake. Yoga helps improve your breathing and oxygen intake.
- Yoga not only strengthens the musculoskeletal system but also decreases stress by releasing endorphins and other hormones, so it reduces musculoskeletal issues.
- Yoga improves strength, balance and flexibility.
- Yoga helps with back pain relief.
- Yoga can ease arthritis symptoms.
- Yoga benefits to cure depression, anxiety, stress
- Yoga relaxes you, to help you sleep better